What's new

Panasonic SA-HE 100 (1 Viewer)

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
My uncle just bought this model but has not opened it because he has some questions.

First, he would like to know if it is capable of sending one audio signal to Speaker A and another different signal to Speaker B (essentially, for example, audio from one component to set A, and another audio signal from another different component to set B at the same time).

Also can you play the same source through A and B at the same time?

He paid $300, anyone got an idea of where to get it for cheaper since I know you all are sharks.

If nothing at all, are there any other quality recievers with such features for such a price?

-Bert

AaronJB

Second Unit
I may be completely wrong about this, but I believe that only some high-end receivers do multi-room in the way (from two sources) you describe.

The Panasonic SAHE100 is an excellent unit though and unless this feature is a necessity, you should consider keeping it. There's also the SAHE200, which is a step up (although I am almost positive it doesn't have A/B from two separate sources), for $349 @ jandr.com

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks