Panasonic S77 and Paradigm CC-170 For Sale!

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by MichaelPR, Apr 22, 2006.

1. MichaelPR

MichaelPR Second Unit

Nov 16, 2003
    Alright I'm looking to get rid of my Panasonic S77....This is the same player as the S97 but does not do Multi-Region. The Upconversion is sick on this! I'm trying to get rid of the player because I have a Toshiba HD-A1 now. The player was purchased from J and R in NYC in August of last year. It comes from a clean, animal free, smoke free home. It is in Like new condition. I never even used the remote control! It will include the HDMI--HDMI cable that it came with. I am asking $150 plus $15 shipping for either priority or UPS ground. The item will come in it's original box with all original documentation and wiring that it came with. I will only accept paypal so please post or e-mail any questions to me.

My second offering is a Paradigm CC-170. this is the center channel that goes with the Atom or Titan speakers. It is great but I sold my Titans a year ago and just never got around to selling this speaker. It is in most excellent condition. Was lightly used for less than a 10 months. I never played it real loud. It comes also in like new condition. I'm asking $100 plus $15 shipping Ground or Priority. I do not have the original box. But can include the original manual and receipt. This item was purchased at 6th Ave and I am the original owner. Pay Pal only again please!