What's new

Panasonic RP-91 firmware 236 is now available (1 Viewer)

Myram

Second Unit
Real Name
SteveH
A couple of guys over at AVS forum have done it again, this time it is the newest firmware for the RP-91........236.

You can download it here - ftp.betabob.com , then burn it to a CD-R, and put it in your player.

I still had a right-push problem, but 5-6 corrections and the image was perfectly centered.

Good Luck

MattGuyOR

Stunt Coordinator
If I buy an RP-91 now, will the problem be corrected already? Aren't the newer production models centered?

Myram

Second Unit
Real Name
SteveH
The 236 firmware is from the players being made in October thru now. So if you buy a RP-91 now, check the manufacture date to see what it is.....if it is October to now then you should be all set.

Rick Radford

Supporting Actor
Otherwise, to check your firmware revision:

With one hand, press and hold: Stop, Open/close and Pause on the front panel and press 7 on the remote control with the other hand.

The last 3 digits of the number displayed is your firmware rev.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Version 236 fixed the picture shift problem in my setup. I did not need to adjust at all like I did with version 227. FYI, I am using a Toshiba 56H80 display.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks