What's new

Panasonic manuals??? (1 Viewer)

Lee Carbray

Second Unit
Does anybody know if you can get Panasonic DVD player manuals on-line? Specifically the DVD-S35.

I got one cheap off Ebay. No manual, or remote. It works fine and my universal remote can operate everything however I cannot get it out of 4:3 mode. Or at least I think I can't.

Thanks,

Dale B

Stunt Coordinator
Hi lee. I can't help you with the manual. I just bought an open box s55 with no manual. On my remote it has two buttons, one for setup and one for display. The one for setup has the mode setting. My universal remote didn't have the setup on it so I had to teach it. Try hitting a few more buttons on your remote like ant or something like that. Hope you find it. The display sets up the prog. scan or interlace and picture quality and such. Good luck.

greg_t

Screenwriter
Yes, Panasonic has their manuals on their webpage. It just takes a little time to find the one you want.

Lee Carbray

Second Unit
Dale thanks, that is it. I found the display button, I need the set up button. I had a feeling there was a missing button. If I can't find it I will take my remote to best Buy and teach it off their remote.

Greg, I have been looking on their web site and can't find any manuals for anything. I will keep searching but do you have a good link to start me off with.

Thanks guys.

Lee Carbray

Second Unit
Thanks guys. I found my setup button and it looks like the S35 manual is not online but the S55 is. That should be fairly similar and give me any info I might need.

Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks