What's new

Panasonic LX-600u LD player (1 Viewer)

Rich Coffey

Auditioning
Hi all, I just picked up a Panasonic LX-600u at a local flea market at a price that seemed like there was not much to lose ($5.00). The unit came with no power cord, remote or manual. The power cord was the easy part and the unit seems to work well but I have been searching the web and
E-bay for a manual and possibly a remote. I have checked laserdisc archive and many other sources with no luck.

Would anyone have a copy of the manual (Panasonic p/n IB-LY600U) that they could scan and e-mail to me or any clue as to where I can purchase a manual? Any leads on a remote (Panasonic p/n VEQ1509) would also be greatly appreciated.

Robt_Moore

Stunt Coordinator
Rich:

Instead of looking for the specific remote, how about a Universal remote. Otherwise, I believe you can order replacement parts directly from the Panasonic website. I used to have the link, but of course I can't find it now.

Bob

Rich Coffey

Auditioning
Bob, thanks for the reply. I have tried to order both the
manual and the remote from Panasonic. Both items are listed but when you try to order them they are listed as obsolete and no longer available.
I have looked at universal remotes but can't find a listing of the codes for the original remote to program into the universal remote.
My guess is that some of the functions available on the original remote are available on the face of the LX-600u but some may not be. Thats why I am looking for the manual.

Rich

Devin U

Second Unit
I will look around for mine. I have a LX-680 which I belive is the same except for the 680 has a AC-3 rf out. If I can find it, Ill let you know.

Rich Coffey

Auditioning
Devin U, Thanks for the offer. I was able to D/L the LX-H680 manual from Panasonic. It seems similar but I'm still hoping that someone will have a lead on the LX-600U manual and remote.

Rich

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks