Panasonic HLX-680 LD player dd/dts outs FS

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Devin U, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Devin U

Devin U Second Unit

Well, the wife has decided that since the move, we have too much stuff. And since I havent watched a LD in months, this is my contribution to the de-cluttering. Up for sale is a Panny HLX-680 LD player. this player has both a optical out for DTS and a AC-3 out for DD. I purchased the player still sealed from someone who bought it as a backup player. Ive put less than 100 hrs total on it. I no longer have the original box. I have the manual and remote, although I have not come across either in my unpacking yet, so the sale assumes they are not included. If I find them, Ill include them, or if I find them later, Ill send them to the buyer. This would make a good first player or backup player. I am asking $80 OBO + shipping. I would really preffer to deliver the player as I have had bad luck shipping LD players in the past. I will ship the unit proffessionally packaged with a insured carrier at buyers expense. I will try to get pics up of the unit as soon as I can. here are some pics from LD archive of the same model:

http://www.laserdiscarchive.co.uk/la...ic_lx-h680.htm

email at [email protected] if interested.

2. Devin U

Devin U Second Unit

ttt. Can deliver to las vegas or phoenix next week for free!

3. Devin U

Devin U Second Unit

up.

4. Devin U

Devin U Second Unit

Price lowered. Must go this week or off to Ebay.