What's new

Panasonic F65 - lost picture question (1 Viewer)

Dave Goff

Agent
The other night wife and I were watching DVD movie "Basic" when all of the sudden ( about 5 minutes into the movie we lost the picture but the sound kept playing ). I changed to another DVD disk and it started with a picture and went black with sound in less than one minute. Turning the thing off and restarting I got the start picture menu and immediate black screen as soon as hitting "play movie" button.

The next day I put "Basic" in and played it for about 30 minutes with no problems, ran a whole movie last night and no problems.

Has any one had similar problems or know what may be going on? The player is 103 days on the 90 day parts and labor, just my luck if it is really a problem or did it just have a bad day. Has any one heard of wierd problems with the Pany F65?

Thanks for the help.

Clemens

Grip
most likely not this, but maybe 'audio only mode'?
probably not, since it wasn't black at the start of the dvd

Dave Goff

Agent
I forgot to add, the remote was sitting on the coffee table about 4 feet away when the screen went black.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks