Panasonic DVD-CP72S 5-Disc DVD Player for $178.63 Shipped FedEx 3-Day Free after MIR!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Parker Clack, Dec 17, 2002.

1. Parker Clack

Parker Clack Schizophrenic Man

Parker
    If you`re looking for a DVD changer, this may be the one for you. It has the great MPEG decoder from their $500 DVD-RP91, and the best deinterlacing chip available, the one from Sage/Faroudja. It`s a 5-disk front loading carousel, that you swap non-playing disks, even with one playing. Get the Panasonic DVD-CP72S DVD player for just $208.63 minus a $30 rebate, including free 3-day FedEx, plus a free Mannheim Steamroller CD Gift Box valued at $29.99. The gift box includes a Mannheim Steamroller Christmas CD with 12 popular holiday songs, plus two 2-oz. Sunday Morning Coffee packets and two 2-oz. Cinnamon Hot Chocolate packets. It`s a nice gift to keep or pass along for the holidays.

This is set to expire TODAY 12/17/2002 at 11:59PM PST!

Check out our deals page for further details.

Parker

2. Sean L

Sean L Stunt Coordinator

The pricing only applies to Silver models....I got black :-(

I've had it for a day now, it's an excellent DVD player for the money!

Sean in Norcal

3. KeithH

KeithH Lead Actor

Now that's a great deal, even without the Mannheim Steamroller gift pack. I even like the color. [​IMG]

4. David Sim

David Sim Agent

Got apex kicks butt.

Too bad I already bought my cp-72(black)but check out the JBL LCD Universal remote also on the deals page.
    Only $50 for a universal lcd remote.
    It only let me buy one or everyone I know would be getting one.

5. Patrick TX

Patrick TX Stunt Coordinator

I just ordered a black one for $225 shipped 3 day FedEx. I'm hoping it will be a decent replacement for my Sony DVP-7700. I NEEDED a Progressive Scan player ASAP, as I just upgraded my 4:3 Sony 61" to a 55" Mitsubishi WS-55859 Platinum 16:9 HDTV. Got a HELL of a deal on last years model, $2,000, new, with no down, 12 months no interest & no pay! I even sold the Sony today as well, for $900. I'm hoping that the Panny is all it's hyped up to be. For $195 AR, it's worth a look!

6. KeithH

KeithH Lead Actor

Patrick, nice deal on the HDTV and nice going in selling the Sony set. [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Patrick TX

Patrick TX Stunt Coordinator

Thanks Keith!