What's new

Panasonic DMR E50K DVD Recorder Info (1 Viewer)

Thomas&CJ

Agent
Hi I've been thinking about this deck for the last couple of weeks. I was thinking about purchasing a new SVHS recorder but with the prices of these decks and the media!coming down now I'm kind of leaning towards a DVD recorder. The least expensive decent one in my opinion would probably be the Panasonic. Just wondering if anyone could comment on this unit. I did read a while back that the E-30 had problems with the recording media DVD-R and that there was some sort of software problem with the unit. Just wondering how this one stacks up as far as reliability and general overall picture quality. Also there are a lot of pre recorded dual layer disks available I imagine the dual layer is to extend the recording time do these DVD recorders have this capability to record on two layers or is all the media single layer. just something I alway wondered. This is still a little new to me that's why I'm asking. Thanks for your comments and assistance!

Tom j.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben

Thomas&CJ

Agent
Thanks Michael I'm going to go right over there, say only reason I made this post was last time I checked I thought nothing was posted concerning this deck but I guess I was wrong o-well. Thanks!

Tom j

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks