What's new

Panasonic CT-32SX12 (1 Viewer)

LeslieY

Auditioning
Does anyone have any opinions on the Panasonic Tau CT-32SX12? Are there any problems with the SX12 line, or any 'gotchas' that I should watch out for? Other than not having the 16:9 enhancement feature, I really like this set.

LeslieY

Auditioning
I have been reading of an "evil POP" that affects a certain Panasonic model (don't recall offhand, but I believe it was a HD-ready set). Does this problem affect all Panasonic TV's, or is it just something that is a problem with one particular model?

Also, I read of some Panasonic TV's having power supply problems. Anyone know if this is across the board, or just confined to a certain model/year?

Ning Wong

Stunt Coordinator
i haven't heard of the "evil pop" problem...

but i got an extended 3 year warranty from Circuit City on my TV. So if anything goes wrong, i can get it fixed by them.

LeslieY

Auditioning
Thanks for the reply Ning...

It seems like for every recommend posted about a TV there is also someone who had horrid experiences with it. I just hope that I am lucky and get a good one and not a lemon!

Ning Wong

Stunt Coordinator
no problem at all..
i think this isa great tv......just remmber u are paying for quality as well as safety. :)

LeslieY

Auditioning
I got my my Panasonic Tau CT-32SX12 today, and everything seems fine with the set. I was really worried that there would be problems, and I am really relieved that there is nothing wrong. I'll post an update if I find any problems.

Ning Wong

Stunt Coordinator
nice to hear..

how much did u pay for it...(if i may boldly ask)?

i love my 27" tau...it's so awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread