What's new

PANASONIC 58PZ800 FOR $2750 (1 Viewer)

FROGMAN

Agent
Real Name
Michael Lugar
Has anyone seen a better price than $2750 for a Panasonic 58PZ800, from any authorized dealer, delivered, with full standard warranty?? Some have it less but charge delivery.

FROGMAN

Agent
Real Name
Michael Lugar
Thank you, it's the best price I've seen. Wonder if it will go down such from now to the new year?

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Who can say? They had a Pioneer at an unbeatable $2300 for a mere three days. This Panasonic has been priced like this since the weekend, I think.

I've heard it said TV prices will drop further later in the season; people also say that SuperBowl sales in February will be good.

But if Amazon has a 30-price guarantee, you can buy now and you're covered through the month.

FROGMAN

Agent
Real Name
Michael Lugar
I have issues with buying a TV over the internet and being shipped. Vann's is here and if there is an issue within the first year (Panasonic 1 yr warranty) they have good customer relation. Buy from Amozon or any other authorized dealer off the internet you deal with service companies of the warranty. THOUGHTS??

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks