What's new

Panasonic 47WX49 basic questions... (1 Viewer)

Han

Second Unit
Sorry, my interest in this set has only recently started up. Budget is the primary reason...
1) In 4x3 mode, does the picture ever "roam" (gray bar burn in purposes)? Like does it slightly move to the left or to the right once in a while, or even appear at a different location each time the set is turned on?
2) Lock in full mode on progressive component inputs, yes/no?
3) What's the weight of the set and stand together?
4) What's the length and depth of the top of the set (center speaker purposes)?
5) Does it remember separate zoom/AR modes for each input (ideally, I'd want to maintain "Just" for cableTV and "Full" for DVD)?
[Edited last by Han on July 11, 2001 at 12:46 PM]

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
3) I believe Panasonic lists the set at around 180 lbs. The set and the stand are one, not separate, unit.
4) Although the depth of the set is about 24", the top is only 6 3/4" for center speaker purposes.
------------------
I know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve - Bilbo Baggins

Jeff Leigh

Agent
2) Yes, locks in full mode with progressive signals
5) Yes, remembers the zoom setting separately for each input
It would have been nice though if you could set different picture settings (color, brightness) for each input.
------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks