Panasonic 32 Inch Tv--component Inputs, 3-line Digital

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Andy_A, May 17, 2005.

1. Andy_A

Andy_A Second Unit

I'm selling my Panasonic 32 inch tv. It is a CT32D12 and looks great. Actually, I am routinely blown away by how good it looks with the standard cable signal because it utilizes the 3-line digital comb filter. It has all the inputs, including component and s-video. It has sleep timer, front inputs, remote control, basically all the options.

I've had it only a couple of years, but have hardly watched it. Also, I keep it calibrated with the contrast very low, so there has been very little if any impact on tube life.

I'd like a local sale in the Asheville, NC, area, but I could deliver to Greenville, SC, Atlanta, GA, Charlotte, NC, and Knoxville, TN for a small fee (part of gas price). I'm asking $240. Let me know if interested. Thanks, you may e-mail me through the forum.

2. EvanW

EvanW Stunt Coordinator

flat or a bubble?

3. Andy_A

Andy_A Second Unit

It is a non-flat screen model, although it is a long way from what could be called a bubble screen as it is considerably less rounded than other non-flat tubes on the market.

4. EvanW

EvanW Stunt Coordinator

eh i got one of the new 27 inch panay tau's ill stick with it untill i can get a HD wega but ill pass the word around i live in sc.

5. Andy_A

Andy_A Second Unit

great thanks. Yeah, everyone let all your friends know--this is a very good deal, especially considering the performance and the substantial size difference over 27 inch tvs

6. Andy_A

Andy_A Second Unit

Bump w/ price drop to $225. Great TV, great price