What's new

Panaramic photo software (1 Viewer)

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Any good software to convert a string of images into one panaramic shot? I took a bunch of digital pictures by standing in a spot and spinning while taking pictures and I was looking for some software that will collage it into one pararamic. Any shareware/freeware editing tools that allow one to do it? I have an older Kodak DC480 and I haven't installed any of the editors that came with it but use PSP 6.0 as my basic image editor.

Jay

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
Panorama factory...free to try..register it for additional features but it already works fine by me. I've been stitching together digital pics making panoramic images as well as having a PixAround image....u know where ur like sitting in a room and the image just pans by itself. Cool!

Mike_G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
Also, look into Quicktime VR apps. I don't know any off the top of my head, but they're very good, and QTVR is pretty popular with Panoramic images.

Mike

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Thanks everybody for the suggestions, I did download Parorama factory v2.4 and it's pretty nifty. I just did a panoramic shot from about 12 pictures while standing near Polychrome glacier in Denali National Park in Alaska. I shall post a link to it in the After Hours forum sooner or later. It came over pretty good except for one photo which I think I goofed by setting my exposure to something pretty close to me (standing on some tundra grass but with a ridgeline near me) so that seemed to mess up the processing and focal length using PF so one image of the panorama is kind of odd. I don't think I can do anything about it but I'll take a look at the PDF and see what kind of editing stuff I can do there..

Jay

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks