What's new

Panamorph P752 Anamorphic Lens for Sale (1 Viewer)

Edwin_H

Stunt Coordinator
Up for sale here is my Panamorph P752 Anamorphic Lens. This is the most economical way to get the most out of your projector, whether it be 4:3 native or 16:9 native. If you pair it up with a 4:3, you'll be able to treat your PJ as if it is 16:9. If you have a 16:9 PJ, you'll be able to get the full resolution out of your 2.35:1 scope films. You maximize resolution and increase light output. It's a great addition to any HT with a front projector.
I have the original box I received it in along with the mounting rails.

Looking for $300 plus shipping, or best offer. Email questions or offers to [email protected]. Check my ebay and audiogon feedback under xfileed916. Thanks for looking.

-Edwin

Edwin_H

Stunt Coordinator
I had to downgrade my HT due to some bills I had to get paid off. Couldn't keep all the bells and whistles, so this is has gotta go.

-E

Edwin_H

Stunt Coordinator
FYI, this fantastic lens is still available! I am now looking to get $250 plus shipping for it. You won't find a less expensive solution for a constant height setup. And let me just say how much better 2.35:1 films look with the full resolution of the PJ being used. Anyone interested?

Edwin
[email protected]

KnnPittman

Auditioning
Real Name
Kenneth M. Pittman
Hi, Is this lens still available? The site will not allow you to contact me directly my email.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks