What's new

Panamorph A480SYS (UH480 with AKPRO Automatic Transport Kit) (1 Viewer)

ulander

Auditioning
Real Name
peder ulander
Up for sale is my slightly used Panamorph A480 (CIH) lens kit from my JVC RS25. This is the complete system with the lens, automatic slide and l-bracket. About 8 months old and in mint condition, I don't have the original box or manual. This is an amazing addition to any home theater and I am sad to part with it, i just don't have any use for it after my move.

Panamorph A480SYS is the Automatic Transport Version of the Panamorph system which includes the UH480 and the ATH1 Lens. The Automatic Transport (ATH1) moves the lens using a Remote Control (IR) or an Optional 12V trigger.

The UH480 is quite simply the most recommended anamorphic lens in the industry from both projector manufacturers and home theater dealers alike. It is the clear industry standard incorporating a patented hybrid cylindrical-prism design that easily installs in front of digital projectors, converting them from the standard 16:9 format to the true widescreen cinematic 2.40:1 screen aspect ratio.

Originally paid $6200, I am looking to part with it for $2500

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks