What's new

Panamax Max 5300 Surge Protector (1 Viewer)

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Chu, the receiver and computer were fried at different times. The computer was fried in a storm a year ago. The receiver is still at a local repair shop, and I am waiting for a verdict. I plan on calling on Tuesday if they don't call first. It went in on Saturday, June 1st, so hopefully I will get some information either way soon.

Larry Chanin

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Keith:

This is slightly off topic, but I wonder how big a claim one has to submit before a claims adjuster will come to your house.
Of course I can't say a what point Panamax would send an adjuster, since this is a business decision on their part. However, I think we can be fairly confident that claims over $10,000 is likely to bring an adjuster, and more importantly if things look irregular, then testing of the equipment is also likely.

Again I want to emphasize, that I'm referring to large claims, not claims for a couple of thousand dollars.

Larry

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Larry, I suppose you are right. I am just playing devil's advocate. It's amazing what some people out there will do to try to dupe an insurance company. I'm sure Panamax would be very thorough with a large claim at stake.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks