What's new

Panamax 5100 (1 Viewer)

Mike Ward

Stunt Coordinator
here is a brand new in the box panamax 5100
Panamax Max5100

Four AC outlets are fed through a "double L” filtration circuit to eliminate EMI/RFI noise on all three power paths (L-N,L-G&N-G) so even equipment with 2-blade plugs receive clean uncontaminated power. These can be set as either always-on or switched with delayed turn-off. Four more always-on outlets utilize a separate “double L” filtration circuit to provide power for audio/video components requiring constant power. Two delayed-on outlets for high-current components such as amplifiers and powered sub-woofers, provide clean, filtered power without limiting the current available to the connected equipment. SurgeGate Plus™ Circuitry A Power monitoring system that acts as a gate to prevent unsafe voltages from damaging sensitive electronic equipment. It automatically detects a prolonged over or undervoltage condition and disconnects the power to equipment, then reconnects it when the power returns to a safe level. automatically detects a prolonged over or undervoltage condition and disconnects the power to equipment, then reconnects it when the SignalPerfect™ Technology For 2 coaxial (1 satellite TV & 1 off-air/cable TV) lines and 1 pay-per-view telephone line provides optimized, application specific protection against signal line surges. Protect or Disconnect™ Technology Protection circuitry for catastrophic surges. Convenience Features DC Voltage trigger input and pass-through output for initiating a start-up/shut-down sequence. LED Voltmeter indicates line voltage.

WARRANTIES $5,000,000 Connected Equipment Protection Policy Panamax will protect your equipment or we will repair or replace up to $5,000,000! 3 Year Product Warranty The surge protector shall be free of any defects in design, materials, or workmanship, and Panamax will repair or replace any defective product up to three years from the purchase date.
$300 shipped or best offer

Doug_B

Screenwriter
Dan,

Please see item 2 of the Hardware for Sale Posting guidelines. IMO, you should edit out your reply.

Doug

BenK

Stunt Coordinator
I'm sure it was just to help Mike with his ad. His price was more than regular retail. It still is.

Doug_B

Screenwriter
Dan,

Email is more appropriate :emoji_thumbsup: , no matter what the motivation. Applies to Ben's post as well.

I'm bucking for an Admin job :D

Doug

Dan Joy

Supporting Actor
I'm sure it was just to help Mike with his ad. His price was more than regular retail. It still is.
Ben hit it right on the head (good intentions and neglected forum sale rules) and Mike did recieve a PM from me so I think the issue has been covered. I also noted that shortly after my 1st post, Mike edited his price. It was wrong of me to speak via thread and not email. I have learned my lesson (hand slapped). I was actually looking for this model but questioning whether Panamax transfered warranty to other owners.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks