What's new

Pan & Scan Strikes Back (or Revenge of the Nerds Pt 3) WS to follow P&S a week later! (1 Viewer)

Glenn_Jn

Stunt Coordinator
Well this could just as easily work to our (WS advocates) advantage. What if the second week sales of the WS version are way above those of the previous weeks P & S version? the peabrains will have to finally realise what the people really want.

As far as missing the first week sales...I guess you could always buy the P & S version first week and return it the next week and swap it for the WS version.

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif
:thumbsdown::angry: Words can't describe how wrong this is!!

Rob T

Screenwriter
Took the words right out of my mouth. Doesn't AA release all the Dreamworks titles north of the border? If so, they could be on their own schedule.
Not as far as I know.
There is no AA markings on the Gladiator, Almost Famous or Road to Perdition covers.
Universal put out Gladiator.
Columbia Pictures put out Almost Famous.
and FOX put out Road to Perdition.

Johnny G

Supporting Actor
If it does happen, I'd be 99% sure it will be for ALL of region 1 but it could always be a typo but I doubt it as the pre-rder dates are Apr 24 for the P&S and May 1 for the WS.

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
Y'know, I'm sitting here, trying to get angry about this, and I just... Can't.

Dude, it's "Biker Boyz" ;)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, it's hard to get excited over this, isn't it? :)

Maybe the cover will help:

Nah.

Except for the street date debacle that may or may not be accurate, at least in the USA, there's really nothing about this release I'd be worried about!

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
I DO, JOHNNY! I WAS EXPLAINING THAT I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FLIP ABOUT AN UNDERWHELMING MOVIE LIKE BIKER BOYZ, SO I DON'T CARE WHICH VERSION ARRIVES FIRST.

ps-- Don't type in all caps, man. It's like you're yelling ;)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Ricardo, his point is that the CONCEPT is all wrong, regardless of what the title is. I agree...which is why I'm chiming in on this issue, despite my disdain for the film that's involved.

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
I know, and I know I should be equally angry, since next time they could delay a film I actually care about. But dammit, it's hard to care about this one :b

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Universal announced this yesterday for a June 10th release.

They only mentioned 1 release date, folks. June 10th.

And that's all I've got for now.

Doug:Li

Stunt Coordinator
I just recieved my annoucements from Dreamworks and YES it is for 6/10 release for both editions. Whew.

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
This would have been a big surprise if it had been true. I can't even image Wal Mart being dumb enough to get behind this idea.

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
I thought this thread meant that the made-for-TV Revenge of the Nerds III was being released in a cropped widescreen version.

Travis_W

Supporting Actor
You know, I wouldn't mind seeing that made for TV sequel, wasn't that bad actually. Anyway this is great news...for DVD I mean because I could care less about the movie itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks