What's new

Pam Anderson, Wow, what happened? (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Re-watching the entire Home Improvement Series and I'm up to Volume 2. WTF happened to Pam? As soon as she went to Baywatch, she got a boob job, and her IQ seemed to drop about 500 points. From what little we saw of her, she looked like she was 20 times smarter than her Baywatch years, and looked more like the average girl next door..

Wonder if it was part of her Baywatch contract to get a boob job? :)

RyanAn

Screenwriter
Hepatits happened.

I keed, I keed.

I used to have the biggest crush on her. Dang.

I saw a special on her back in the day about when she was discovered at a CFL game and she was reportedly a lot smarter than what she protrays herself as today. I think the ditsy hot blonde bit is a gimmick that worked for her and she just went with it.

It worked, I've seen Barb Wire, Naked Souls, and a couple other baddies just because she was in them.

90's TV was all about silicone, it's too bad.

ry

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
I met here back in 1994 and she was the nicest darn person I think I have ever met. She was simply amazingly beautiful as well...

today, I don't think I'd cross the street to see her...

A shame...

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
Too true. I've seen her in, ahem, Playboy spreads from the beginning of her career, and she was absolutely stunning. Once the silicone etc got to her, she turned into a parody, really.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks