Palliser Furniture

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by Joe Rosiak, May 8, 2005.

1. Joe Rosiak

Joe Rosiak Agent

I have 4 Palliser(Connery) seats with 2 wedges. I would like to convert 1 of the seats to an armless seat, but I do not have another set of legs for that seat. I would also like remove the 2nd wedge and replace it with the straight arm.
    Would someone be able to tell me where I can buy parts for these seats?

One more question....
    Does any one know if it is possible to repair scratches in leather seats? My cat decided to have fun with 2 of my 4 seats and the Dealer is not covering the seats unless they are torn.

2. Bryan Michael

Bryan Michael Supporting Actor

then cough cough they might be a acident at your ht in thear near futhure.

3. Peterz

Peterz Auditioning

Many scratches can be repaired with a variety of home products, but deep gouges are usually beyond home remedies and should be taken to a professional.

Remember leather is really animal skin and although it can no longer heal itself, it can be helped with a mild oil - just like lotions and oils help your skin look better.

Be gentle and patient with your leather repair. A light touch in a small area will be much more effective than brute force and too much oil or polish on your leather furniture.

Always, always, always, test the method you choose on an area that can't be seen. Wait until the product you've tested has a chance to dry before you try it in a visible area. You won't know what your repair really looks like until the leather has absorbed the product.