What's new

Pair Polk R15 at CC for $79- any thoughts? (1 Viewer)

Sammy

Auditioning
I see that the Polk R15 speakers are on sale for $79 per pair at Circuit City. I searched the forum but couldn't find much. Are these replacements for the R10? I was thinking that they might be good for two channel digital radio in my kitchen. Any other

Mark Russ

Second Unit
Buy these for that price and then forget about it! You will absolutely NOT do any better for the money.

Lee Bailey

Second Unit
Real Name
Lee Bailey
I've been using the RT15i's for a couple of years now as my rear surrounds. At that price, it can't be beat! I paid $99 each for them! Yes, they sound very good, and would be best mounted on a wall, due to the bass power port comes out the back.

rodney wiley

Second Unit
I have two sets of R10's and for 40 bucks a piece, They're awesome. Also Remember Circuit City has a one year speaker trade in policy. :emoji_thumbsup:

MarkSB

Auditioning
I bought a pair of R15 from CC for $69 each on 09/04.
Looking over Sundays paper, I noticed CC listing the R15 on sale for $39 each ( not sure why CC list them indivudally when you have to buy them in pairs ).
So, went down to CC to get a refund.
Got my $30 per plus and extra $3 on each speaker.
Not thats nice.
For my use and for the money at $39 each.
these little speakers are great.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks