What's new

Pair of Wharfdale Bi-polar Maple bookshelf speakers $58.99 (ecost) (1 Viewer)

Jimi C

Screenwriter
ha.. what do you mean by "schizophrenic speakers"? I didnt buy em but its tempting..

Jimi C

Screenwriter
Ive never heared them but for this price its hard to go wrong.. they look nice, its a brand with a great reputation.

Kyle H

Agent
i just placed an order... after tax and handling $68.90
i hope these will sound better than my infinity satellite

Michael.M.C

Stunt Coordinator
Strange, I bought a couple when there were 9 remaining. Now there are 13 remaining. Methinks they sandbag, wanting us to think they are running low when they have many more in stock. Don't like that way of doing business.

Jimi C

Screenwriter
I noticed that a few months ago when i bought a dvd player there, they had it in the bargin countdown and listed only having around 10 or 12, i checked back a few days after i ordered and it said 175. Dosnt change the fact that its a good deal however.

Sami Kallio

Screenwriter
Getting more stock? Someone putting them on their basket and the quantity is updated? There might other reasons why the quantity doesn't seem to match, although sandbagging it could be also.

Michael.M.C

Stunt Coordinator
You're right, its still a good deal. I just hate merchants that play tricks, if that's what they are doing. Maybe not.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks