Pair of Norh SM 6.9's

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jeff_M, Jul 8, 2002.

1. Jeff_M

Jeff_M Stunt Coordinator

Awesome speakers in perfect condition. They are a bit too large for my room in terms of depth. If I had a dedicated room, these would be keepers. Original boxes and packaging. I'm asking $750 + shipping but am open to any reasonable offers. I'm located right outside of Boston, MA so any local buyers could save some bucks on shipping. Feel free to ask questions through PM's or jeffmorris1979@yahoomail.com

2. HarleyMYK

HarleyMYK Agent

What color?

3. Jeff_M

Jeff_M Stunt Coordinator

A pair of black beauties. Would a moderator mind adding "Black" to the title?

4. John Gates

John Gates Second Unit

I own Green SM 6.9's and they are fantastic speakers with proper upstream gear. Quite revealing, detailed (with the Vifa XT tweeter used on much higher priced speakers), good dispersion. These are excellent mains for 2-channel OR home theater, and they're wonderful conversation pieces as well. My wife loves these and would probably kill me if I ever sold them.

Oh, and in case you're wondering, I don't know Jeff. :)

John G

5. Jeff_M

Jeff_M Stunt Coordinator

John speaks the truth! Not only is their detail astounding, but their wide dispersion and huge soundstage makes them ideal candidates for home theater. These are audiophile level speakers, through and through. These puppies are hand built, and weigh in at nearly 60lbs. EACH! Combined with a set of 3 Norh 4.0's, you would have a killer setup. I've had some bites at harmonicdiscord.com, but nothing yet here. Make me an offer!

6. Jeff_M

Jeff_M Stunt Coordinator

One last bump for a great speaker at a bargain price... then off to ebay it goes!

7. Jeff_M

Jeff_M Stunt Coordinator

I'm really sorry that I couldn't sell these here! I opted to go with an audiogon auction instead of ebay.