What's new

P4 HTPC for sale (1 Viewer)

KyleC

Supporting Actor
Up for sale is my custom built HTPC. It has served me very well for the past few years but since I'm doing more HD file conversions and need more HDD space it's time to upgrade.

Included:

Zalman HD160 HTPC case
ASUS P4P800 Deluxe motherboard
Intel P4 2.6c GHz Processor (single core)
2GB DDR2 RAM
Western Digital 320GB HDD SATA
Nvidia 6800GT AGP video card
MyHD-130 TV tuner (dual tuner and HD. Also comes with IR sensor and remote)
Antec 430w Power Supply
Samsung SH-S182 DVD burner IDE
Windows XP MCE

Shipping will be determined by buyer location and after I've weighed everything. Also, please give me a few days to wipe the HDD and reinstall the OS (if you wish).

Asking $400 o.b.r.o.

Carl Gaff

Second Unit
I might be interested. Could you email me a couple of picures to [email protected]? Also,do you know if this PC setup wiil support a Blue-Ray drive in place of the DVD drive? Thanks

KyleC

Supporting Actor
It definitely runs the drive. I have the LG combo drive in there now but I want to keep it. It can playback everything up to 1080i fine.

I'll take some pictures tonight when I get home. Also, let me know your location so I can try to approximate shipping costs.

Carl Gaff

Second Unit
I just picked up an LG combo drive the other day (model #GBC-H20L0) for $100 at Fry's electronics. Supposed to be a good unit. I'm thinking about putting a home theater type computer in my guest room so guest can watch blu-rays/DVDs or surf the web from their own room. I think a unit like yours might work okay for this.

I'm in Diamond Bar, CA 91765.

KyleC

Supporting Actor
I honestly don't think this PC would handle a full 1080p movie. I just rip stuff and stream it off this box. So the PC does not do the processing. I can watch TV shows recorded in 1080i fine though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks