What's new

P2 / P3 / P4 letters in the titles of DVD's (1 Viewer)

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
Alright, HMV has a sale on which seems to be pretty decent. 2 DVD's for $40 bucks. Not bad when you ocnsider some of the selections that are on sale. I'm curious after seeing this "Movie - P2/Rush Hour/Wds/Dts/Dd" what the P2 means at the beginning? There are also similar titles with P3 and P4 in the title. Is this some kind of different release I'm not aware of? Here's the details of one particular title in the sale. Thanks for any input you might have.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Movie - P2/Rush Hour/Wds/Dts/Dd
Formats
Select a format then click 'add to basket'.
DVD Cdn$25.99 (US$17.10)
Track Listing
Also available in the Rush Hour Box Set.
Shipping Times
USUALLY SHIPS WITHIN 24 HOURS
Synopsis
Special Features include:
- Widescreen Anamorphic Format (2.35:1 Aspect Ratio)
- English Dolby Digital 5.1
- English DTS ES
- Subtitles: English
- Deleted Scenes/outtakes
- Commentary by Director Brett Ratner and writer Jeff Nathanson
- Making Magic Out of Mire: A Look at Brett Ratner
- Evolution of a Scene: Analysis of Selected Scenes
- Fashion of Rush Hour 2
- Visual Effects Deconstruction
- Theatrical Trailer
- Teaser Trailer
- Cast and Crew Filmographies
- DVD-ROM Features: Script-to-Screen Comparison, Original website, a link to unlock exclusive features at infinifilm.com and more!
What is Infinifilm?
Infinifilm is a new way of viewing you favourite movies. With this selection on (you can turn it off to watch the film normally), you will be offered selections during the movie by on-screen menus. If you select these offerings, you can watch relevant documentaries, making-of featurettes and more about the section of the film you are watching. When the selection ends, you will be returned to the moment you left in the film and you can continue watching! Its totally amazing and you can learn more about it at www.infinifilm.com.
Infinifilm Features:
- Jackie Chans Hong Kong introduction
- Culture Clash: West Meets East
- Language Barrier
- Attaining International Stardom
- Kung Fu Choreography
- Early Brett Ratner student film Lady Luck
- Fast Track: Trivia Subtitle Track with Direct Access to Addional Features
Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan team up again in this year s funniest action comedy! Somewhere in the Far East a deadly crime ring is about to trigger an international crisis... and two cops are about to get the biggest adrenaline rush of their lives. Get ready for more stunts, more action, and more laughs than you can imagine!
Notes
Release Date: 2001-12-11
Catalogue Number: 200003931
All prices at HMV.com are in Canadian dollars and apply to on-line purchases only and will not be matched at any HMV Retail location.
All VHS videos are NTSC formatted and all DVD's are formatted for Region 1 (North America).
© HMV.com - All rights reserved.

BradyB

Stunt Coordinator
Paul, HMV uses P2 to mean Part 2, as these are the specs for Rush Hour 2.

Hope that was helpful!

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
Alright, thanks.... I'm an idiot....

I just couldn't figure out why "P2" would determine alphabetical listing. Just strange. The others also follow suit. There's a Lethal Weapon, a Superman, Terminator which I never noticed, Austin Powers, and Dr. Doolittle.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks