What's new

P.W.S. Anderson on the Event Horizon SE (1 Viewer)

Darcy Hunter

Stunt Coordinator
Ya, I actually got my copy at Future Shop for $15.99 on release day. I haven't had time to watch it yet, but it's good to hear that the DTS track is inlcuded on the Canadian release. I was worried that it would be dropped for a French track or something.

I can't really explain why I like this film, it's a huge guilty pleasure of mine, and if someone were to say to me that they don't really care for it, I wouldn't really argue with them. I HATED Mortal Combat with a passion, and I thought Event Horizon was a huge step forward for Paul WS Anderson, however, I've been totally indifferent to all his other films. I wouldn't lump him in with Uwe Boll like some do, (his films do look nice, and the acting, while not great, is at least competent) however, they are not particularly original either, and that includes EH.

Having said all that, I'm still anxious to watch the film and extras, which I hear are quite good.

Mark_TS

Screenwriter
wow. I was hoping for an Easter Egg.

That had the DIRECTORS EXTENDED CUT in it.

wouldnt THAT be a larf!
oh well

AlexF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Alex
That's not really an easter egg to my mind. Someone just dropped the ball when it came to putting it onto the packaging.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks