What's new

Ozzie & Harriet Release From Sam Nelson? (1 Viewer)

ponset

Screenwriter
Real Name
scott
1658388569118.png

1658388618379.png

timk1041

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
Did anyone watching the Season 1 episode "The Traffic Signal" notice any distortion with the audio? I think this episode is also on the Time Life collection. I am not sure how it sounds. I may keep both just in case a few episodes are a bit better on that set-just in terms of picture or sound.

Jeff Flugel

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Flugel
Did anyone watching the Season 1 episode "The Traffic Signal" notice any distortion with the audio? I think this episode is also on the Time Life collection. I am not sure how it sounds. I may keep both just in case a few episodes are a bit better on that set-just in terms of picture or sound.
Just watched "The Traffic Signal" myself today, Timothy, and agree that the audio was much more muffled than has been usual for the episodes on these MPI sets. Needed to turn on the subtitles to catch all of the dialogue in this one

Speaking of, the subs are a very welcome addition to these sets, and kudos to MPI for including them. As with all subtitle work, though, there are some mistakes...for example, during the end credits of "The Traffic Signal," the subs say "Frank James as Officer Clancy" instead of Frank Jenks. The narrator gets it right, anyway. ;)

Last edited:

Susan Nunes_329977

Second Unit
Real Name
Susan Nunes
Yes. It was easier to listen to it through the earphones (I have been playing it on my external disc drive of my laptop).

Bob Gu

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob Gudera
I wonder what the lead time was for them being able to insert those plugs in the episodes for magazines that the Nelsons were featured in. Especially the weekly TV Guide.

I like the episode-to-episode continuity with some of the props that appear in the show. Like Harriet's feathered hat in S3E11 and S3E22.

Just watched S4E11, the first time Mary Jane Croft and Lyle Talbot appear. But they play a different couple not Clara and Joe Randolph.

And Mary Jane Croft speaks in her normal voice!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks