What's new

Ozzie & Harriet Release From Sam Nelson? (2 Viewers)

ponset

Screenwriter
Real Name
scott
Kodak ads with the Nelson Family.

1651735424481.png

1651735481648.png

MartinP.

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin
Perhaps the DVD release schedule plan will be discussed at this event.

Today's TV on DVD News Roundup has this listing:

COMING ON 7/26:

* The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet - The Complete Season 3 (MPI Home Video)
$29.98 SRP DVD (NOT LISTED FOR PRE-ORDER AT THE TIME OF THIS WRITING)
-----THE OFFICIAL COMPLETE SEASON THREE stars real-life couple Ozzie and Harriet Nelson and their sons, Ricky and David.

* The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet - The Complete Season 4 (MPI Home Video)
-----THE OFFICIAL COMPLETE SEASON FOUR stars real-life couple Ozzie and Harriet Nelson and their sons, Ricky and David.

timk1041

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
Today's TV on DVD News Roundup has this listing:

COMING ON 7/26:

* The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet - The Complete Season 3 (MPI Home Video)
-----THE OFFICIAL COMPLETE SEASON THREE stars real-life couple Ozzie and Harriet Nelson and their sons, Ricky and David.

* The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet - The Complete Season 4 (MPI Home Video)
-----THE OFFICIAL COMPLETE SEASON FOUR stars real-life couple Ozzie and Harriet Nelson and their sons, Ricky and David.
Great news. It is very possible at this rate that the entire series could be out by sometime next year.

Bob Gu

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob Gudera
The case art is up for THE ADVENTURES OF OZZIE AND HARRIET, Seasons 3 and 4, releasing on July 26, 2022.

4100366-2838755.jpg

4100367-2838756.jpg

This is a good time for the fast release of all the O&H seasons. They have the classic TV series market to themselves.

HubbaBubbaKid

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Frankie
Great news. It is very possible at this rate that the entire series could be out by sometime next year.

well it is the 70th Anniversary so if they do 2 seasons a month like the current schedule , it would be finished by December 🤞🏼. the big question is will MPI then release a complete boxset? its these first world problems that keep me up at night 🤪

Last edited:

timk1041

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
well it is the 70th Anniversary so if they do 2 seasons a month like the current schedule , it would be finished by December 🤞🏼. the big question is will MPI then release a complete boxset? its these first world problems that keep me up at night 🤪
I was thinking before that just a boxset was coming out earlier. I didn't know they were just releasing a couple seasons at a time.

Tom St Jones

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Thomas
As with any series or franchise release, they *won't* if sales of the season sets don't continue to be healthy -- so don't hesitate to buy 'em (assuming you can afford 'em, ofcourse) as they come out..... If n' when a complete series box is released, one can always put one's individual sets on EBay.. :>]

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
As with any series or franchise release, they *won't* if sales of the season sets don't continue to be healthy -- so don't hesitate to buy 'em (assuming you can afford 'em, ofcourse) as they come out.....
Yeah, if a person is financially able, these are definitely ones to pick up as soon as possible. It's attractive to wait for a sale (I do it plenty) but in this case, I'd highly recommend buying them to insure that they release the whole series.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
Put my order in for Season 1 and 2, and will order S3 and S4 in due course. Looking forward to these releases very much!

Since this is a holy grail for me, I have already ordered all 4 season sets. And I'd love to order more in the coming weeks/months if MPI can keep up this schedule.

Gary "my only frustration is with the disc count in these sets - 8+ episodes per disc is pushing it" O.

timk1041

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
Since this is a holy grail for me, I have already ordered all 4 season sets. And I'd love to order more in the coming weeks/months if MPI can keep up this schedule.

Gary "my only frustration is with the disc count in these sets - 8+ episodes per disc is pushing it" O.
Well I am sure these should still look really good.

greenscreened

Second Unit
Real Name
Bob

Gary, I agree with both of your sentiments.
I am definitely keeping my seasons 1&2 order with Amazon.

I broke down yesterday and started to order 3&4 from them, but they're $29.98 and don't price match (Target & DD are cheaper, as you all know), so I'll probably wait and see how the four disc sets look before I invest in the three disc sets.

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
Gary, I agree with both of your sentiments.
I am definitely keeping my seasons 1&2 order with Amazon.

I broke down yesterday and started to order 3&4 from them, but they're $29.98 and don't price match (Target & DD are cheaper, as you all know), so I'll probably wait and see how the four disc sets look before I invest in the three disc sets.
I think MPI has done well over the decades I think these will be fine

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks