What's new

Ozark - Season 4 (1 Viewer)

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
4x01 The Beginning of the End

Great first episode. Very dark and menacing without anyone yelling or overtly doing things. Everyone is kind of calm which makes it even more menacing and evil. They have gone a path that there is no return. You go one step at a time into a path and then it's too late. This shouldn't have a "happy" ending. It should be even more tragic than Breaking Bad.

JPCinema

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken Koc
Wendy has become the most villainous and evil character of the entire show. I hope she gets her comeuppance by the end of the show.

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
I’m hoping the final 7 episodes will drop sooner than later! All I see is “2022”. Crossing my fingers it could be closer to June than December.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
I just finished it tonight. I don't know if it's good or bad but during that scene I said YES!

Joel Arndt

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Arndt
I’m hoping the final 7 episodes will drop sooner than later! All I see is “2022”. Crossing my fingers it could be closer to June than December.
Same here and I'm hopeful it'll be before the end of May because that's the deadline for Emmy nominations for shows aired June 1, 2021 to May 31, 2022. Great series!

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I Binge-watched Season 4 in a matter of two days.

WOW!

Fantastic first set of episodes.

The killing of Darlene and Wyatt was just brutal. Darlene didn't even get out a full sentence and poor Wyatt just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Will be interesting to see if Ruth survives seeking vengeance at the cartel. I would suspect she will.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Overall I think I enjoyed this half season 4 more than the previous seasons. I don't know why, but maybe because it's smaller, simpler and more intimate.

Seeing Charlotte getting evil was also great. I feel they might make this a happy ending and I don't know how I will feel about it.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam

Brett_B

Supporting Actor
Overall I think I enjoyed this half season 4 more than the previous seasons. I don't know why, but maybe because it's smaller, simpler and more intimate.

Seeing Charlotte getting evil was also great. I feel they might make this a happy ending and I don't know how I will feel about it.
I am curious as to how the car wreck in the opening sequence of this season fits in with the rest of the season/series.

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
I was trying to guess who the new owner was. One kid (can't remember) said they found $10,000 (from the $50,000,000 in the Blue Cat's walls), and put in a bible for the new owners to find. The other kid said something like they'll never look there, with an emphasis on "they" as though to say the new owners are the sort of people who wouldn't have reason to open the bible. I wonder what that means.

As to the car wreck, I hope it's not a fake their own death sort of thing. That seems a bit too easy for this show.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I was trying to guess who the new owner was. One kid (can't remember) said they found $10,000 (from the $50,000,000 in the Blue Cat's walls), and put in a bible for the new owners to find. The other kid said something like they'll never look there, with an emphasis on "they" as though to say the new owners are the sort of people who wouldn't have reason to open the bible. I wonder what that means.

As to the car wreck, I hope it's not a fake their own death sort of thing. That seems a bit too easy for this show.

Definitely not faking their death. The car swerved away from a truck.

I think we were shown the end of the series in that opening shot -- or nearly. Just have to see who survives it.

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
Definitely not faking their death. The car swerved away from a truck.

I think we were shown the end of the series in that opening shot -- or nearly. Just have to see who survives it.
Even that seems a little too easy for a series ender. A random accident isn't in-line with the show's themes.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Even that seems a little too easy for a series ender. A random accident isn't in-line with the show's themes.

Oh, correct. I am just saying that they weren't faking their death.

That accident seems too easy and out-of-line to be the actual ending. I think it will be repeated in the final episode with the aftermath to follow.

Glad we won't be waiting long to find out.

Brett_B

Supporting Actor
During this first half, I was basically convinced that the wreck was going to be a cliff hanger for the second half.

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
The End Arrives
Sooner Than You Think

Netflix announced Wednesday that Part 2 of the final season will drop April 29 — roughly two months after the release of the first half of the final season, which was released Jan. 21.

GREAT news! Not a long wait at all! Glad that this as well as Better Call Saul are having mercifully short breaks for their final seasons! 2022 is a great tv year so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks