What's new

Oz! (1 Viewer)

BrandonM

Stunt Coordinator
From The Digital Bits...
HBO has announced that Oz: The Complete First Season will arrive on DVD on March 19th. The three-disc set will include all eight episodes, plus audio commentaries, deleted scenes, interviews with the cast and creator and a music video. SRP is $64.98.
YES! Finally HBO decides to release their best series to DVD! With the fifth season OZ premiering last night and the dvd news today, life is good. :)

Butch C

Second Unit
OFF TOPIC;

The prison explodes and the only guy hurt was the one buried in a cinderblock wall?

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Butch,

I'm not sure as last season is not fresh in my mind but:

The prison was pretty much evacuated because of the bomb the Irish guy had..O'riely ratted him out if I remember correctly

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
Does this mean that each "half season" will be released separately? I know that there's seasons "4a" "4b" etc..

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Scott,

It was a dud but by the time they realized it was most of the prisoners had run far away and most of Oz had been evacuated..Again I could be really wrong about this as the last season is a bit haze

If anyone with current knowledge can further explain this please do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks