What's new

Oz Season 4 - good news! (1 Viewer)

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
This is certainly good news. I missed S4 part 1 the first time around, so this will be great for catching up. I was hoping that the rumors of the releases being stepped up were true (whole series by next Christmas), but as long as we get em all eventually (which seems reasonably likely now) I'll be happy.

16 episodes though...that might take TWO days to watch this time :)

Andrew Bunk

Screenwriter
This is good to hear. I've been waiting a long while to see this season. I didn't start watching OZ on HBO until S5, and missed S6. I loved S1 and S2, but felt S3 was a little lacking. S4's previews looked awesome though.

Nice to see the price point too. Kind of makes up for being raked over the coals with the Sex And The City sets.

Paul_Stachniak

Screenwriter
That's some sexy Cover Art. I cannot wait for this release, and I like that it's in January - gives me time to get money for it.

Andrew Bunk

Screenwriter
DigitalBits is stating that this set will still only be 3 discs. Are we looking at flippers here since there are twice as many episodes?

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Oz never had more than 8 episodes a season. Season 4 isn't that the one with the aging drug stuff? I think it Jumped the old Shark after Season 3

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Dave, season 4 aired in 2 parts, but consisted of 16 episodes.

I guess it would have to be double-sided because there's no way they'll fit 6 episodes per disc.

Gord

Ian_H

Supporting Actor
Thank you HBO for not "shanking" us on this one.. I was dreading the season being split and at a ridiculous price...

--Ian

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks