What's new

"Oz" Final Season (1 Viewer)

An article in the Hollywood Reporter yesterday said "Oz" HBO's first original drama series, has started production on its sixth and final season. The gritty prison drama from Tom Fontana and Barry Levinson that debuted in 1997 will wrap up its run with eight new episodes set to bow early next year."

I'm really sorry to hear this. It's always been high quality drama.

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
Oz is the ultimate male soap opera! I don't know why, but I like this show. It's quite disturbing, but fascinating at the same time!

Chuck L

Screenwriter
I hate to see those show go...Even though they did the foolish thing this year with Luke Perry's chacater...it was still an interesting season. Should be interesting to see how they wrap things up (or as much as you can wrap in this type of setting).

josh4040

Second Unit
Real Name
Josh
When I first heard this I was disappointed, but then I thought about my wallet. at least there wont be another eight seasons or whatever to buy, hopefully they will bring them all out quickly cause I can't wait to get season two on dvd!

Mike Graham

Supporting Actor
Thankfully, there are still producers and a network that worries more about the quality of episodes, rather then the quantity.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks