What's new

Oz Episode 50: See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Smell No Evil. 01/12/03 (1 Viewer)

Paul E. Fox II

Second Unit
I have no resonse for that.
Yeah...I don't really have one either:)! That kid was just kinda quirky. I really thought that he was gonna end up being one of the guys with Ribedau(SP?) and was very suprised when he was executed.
I also like Kareem Said a lot! Tons on integrity in that character but he does go a bit too far at times.
Can't wait for next Sunday!

AlClarkJr

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone think Beecher will actually get out? He had his parole granted, but he's going to flip out when he finds out Mr. Aryan had his father killed!

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
Oh damn! I watched this episode last night and I could barely get up from the sofa. That "spooning" scene was so powerful that even I felt that!

What was that all about? Why a spoon???

RafaelB

Second Unit
Mark-

Loosen Up?! More like cutting up. The side of a spoon is sharp enough to damage tissue down there... It's more of a power thing, IMO.

Rafael

Everlasting Gobstopper

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mark
Loosen, cut... let's just say it'll be mush. Anyway, as you've pointed out, it's also a psychological aspect. There's more to being a prag than sodomy, there's the whole power trip to go with it. It's not like in Beecher's case, since Beecher started low on the ladder; in Robson's case, there's a certain amount of cutting him down to size.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks