What's new

oz 2/24 (1 Viewer)

josh4040

Second Unit
Real Name
Josh
Was this the season finale? I hope not it kinda left me feeling blah how can you end the season with agustus supposedly dying, cyril oreily and chris keller on death row, luke perry's characther mia
and to top it off there was no "next season on oz" someone please tell me the show has another episode or two left before the season is over

Kevin Leonard

Supporting Actor
That was the season finale. This is typical of the show.

I was under the impression that the show returns during the summer?

Paul Jenkins

Supporting Actor
Yep, that was the season finale. I thought it was slow story-wise, pacing was a bit off I thought. Glad to see that they finished the old man's grandson bit, that went absolutely no where. I'm also confused about the minister's disappearance, its as if he has been forgotten, wonder if I missed something??

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
I was under the impression that the show returns during the summer?
It started as a summer show but shifted to January in 2001 when HBO asked Fontana to accelerate production to fill a hole in their schedule. (The hole was created when David Chase postponed season 3 of The Sopranos to March.) Since then OZ appears to be a winter show.
I sure hope there's no plan to shoehorn in another season this year. The one that was written in a hurry for January 2001 was the weakest in the series' history.
M.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I Agree, In fact I have 4 eps on the Tivo, the second half of this season and I'm debating whether I even should invest time to finish them. I'm just kinda disinterested now

Owen S

Stunt Coordinator
The wheel chair dude bought the big one in the season finale. So who narrates next season or is the series finished for good? Owen

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks