Oz... 2/10/01...spoilers

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Romier S, Feb 11, 2002.

1. Romier S

Romier S Producer

SHEESH! What a seriously disturbing episode. I just about lost my lunch when they rolled Shoop in without an arm! TO make even worse they had the guy carrying his arm behind him! BLECH![​IMG] I guess that is Morales' definition of "diminished".
    All in all though it was a very good episode. The musical numbers were a great substitution for Augustus narrating (He should be great in the next Matrix movie). I especially liked Tobias and Vern's duet. Talk about a twisted sense of humor.
    I'm glad to see Said has finally come to terms with Adabisi's death. That speech he gave his followers was acted extremely well...it was so damn sincere. It was really great to see him supporting Omar and it was even better to see Omar refuse the drugs from Poet (there has to be a glimmer of hope no and again[​IMG]).
    I can't wait till next week. I love this series and I swear they get bolder every episode. On that note...
    Is it me or is everyone getting raped in OZ this season??[​IMG]
    Talk about disturbing. I knew Tobias was gonna give up that little punk eventually but the circumstances leading up to it were a tad suprising.
    PS Heres hoping Robeson gets whats coming to him next episode. I've been hoping that prick goes six feet under since he showed up in OZ.
    MODS I accidentally put 2001 in the thread heading can it be changed to 2002 for me:b

2. Max Knight

Max Knight Supporting Actor

OZ does just get better and better. I can't wait for Robbison to get what he deserves! I'm really pulling for Cyril this season, he just seems so much more sad and pathetic than ever (and that's saying a lot!). I always feel so bad for him. Him and Augustus are such tragic figures in the show.

-Max

3. josh4040

josh4040 Second Unit

no one has mentioned the fact that this episode was a musical! I thought it was funny as hell seeing toby and vern singing together... good stuff... just not what I want to see when I watch oz then again the guy losing an arm made up for it
    [​IMG]

4. Paul Jenkins

Paul Jenkins Supporting Actor

The only thing off is the disappearance of the minister, Luke Perry. (or did I miss them finding him?)

Sunday's show was great, just watched it tonight. You never know who is going to team up with who each episode!