What's new

Overpriced Blu-rays (1 Viewer)

Angelo Colombus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Angelo Colombus
I did pay close to $30 on a few of the Imprint releases like Waterloo, The Winslow Boy and The Day of the Locust but i know those titles might not get another release soon.....but you never know.

Reactions: PMF

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I happy to see the new Blu-ray release of "Black Sunday" (1976), but why priced so high? ($50.99). There is nothing exceptional on the disc to justify it.
well, it is $35 on Deep Discount. And part of that price is due to it being imported from Australia.

If you were to order from JBHifi (an Australian retailer), the price would be closer to $25

Reactions: PMF

maxfabien

Agent
Real Name
Walter
well, it is $35 on Deep Discount. And part of that price is due to it being imported from Australia.

If you were to order from JBHifi (an Australian retailer), the price would be closer to $25
But the price difference would probably be made up with shipping costs.

David Norman

Premium
Nothing special other than it being an AUS import and the only US site Amazon sometimes matches that appears to carry it is B&N. Just a different meaning to the Amazon Tax

Deep Discount current price $29 + tax and Free Shipping with the current 15% code HATTER as long as it's instock

Imprint BD -- Deep Discount

JbHifFi price $24+ 8.50AUD shipping. 0.80 exchange rate and request 10% GST refund after shipment brings it to around $24. Or wait for one of the B2G1 or BOGO sales and hope it stays in stock

Bullmoose.com $40 -- FS, no sales tax

importcds -- 28.63 + $3 shipping

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simkn-Hans