What's new

OVER THE EDGE On DVD when? (1 Viewer)

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Hi all..

I thought I read on the digital bits that this movie was coming out a while ago, but it is no where to be found... Does anybody have any knowledge if it is going to be released on DVD..?

Thanks
R~

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
I believe it was just announced as being in the works in the chat a couple weeks ago. So, I'd say end of the year at the earliest.

I'm also really looking forward to it. Great film.

Ian_H

Supporting Actor
It was also said in a previous WB chat that it was going to come out in 2004 and it never did. I asked about it in 2001:

So let's hope it does in fact come out this time. My tape is pretty worn. I was hoping they could at least do some interviews with the stars.

--ian

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
I have been looking forward to this film for a very long time... Great flick.....

Thanks again for the heads up..

R~

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member

Is that really how they decided what will make it to DVD?

I never saw the tape available for sale. I thought it was probably out of print.

Ian_H

Supporting Actor
I found my tape in 1995 in an Inceredible Universe budget bin of movies in Spanish for $3.00. It was the only flick that wasn't a Spanish version.

--Ian

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks