What's new

Over The Edge announced (finally!) -9/20 (1 Viewer)

MarkBirds

Stunt Coordinator
It's about time. Though it's been years since the last time I actually watched this, I'm sure it will hold up well. It had great characters, some good music (if memory serves me correctly) and a terrific third act when the kids lock their parents inside the high school.

A small quibble: The DVD cover doesn't feature the main character, Karl. Matt Dillion was essentially a supporting character. I hope they don't really think Vincent Spano's picture will help sell more copies.

Now that Kenny & Co, Corvette Summer and Over The Edge are coming out this year, I'd be hard pressed to name another obscure movie from the late 70s/early 80s I'm dying to get a hold of. Maybe Almost Summer with Bruno Kirby Jr.

Paul_Scott

Senior HTF Member

and Lee Purcell :)
i would LOVE to see that get a release.
along with Thank God It's Friday (very doubtful due to music liscencing) and California Dreaming.

looking forward to OTE.

Berk

Stunt Coordinator
This is one of those flicks that I loved as a kid but don't really relate to as an adult.

Considering this, I'd say it's a great film for youth to find a voice.

Ian_H

Supporting Actor
What crappy artwork. I knew it was inevitable that Matt Dillon was going to get top billing but couldn't they have at least put Michael Kramer (the main character) in place of Vincent Spano? Oh well. Any one know if the soundtrack is intact?? I don't want any music substitutions.

--Ian

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks