What's new

Outstanding Metroid Shot (1 Viewer)

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, that shot really is amazing. It looks like they brought the game up to another level, much like the Super Mario World to Super Mario 64 revolution.

There were more shots at GameSpot. When their servers are back up, I recommend checking them out before they go into GSC only.

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
Ubelievable, I tell you... What the hell will the next system be, what kind of hardware, even virtual, actual 3-d like IMAX and what not. Unbelievable....

This game looks so damn unbelievable. Jesus shiza man..
Dreamcast is 128bit as these are, will there be 256bit?
We have always doubled each gaming generation until these came into reality.. (These meaning xbox,cube, ps2)

-Bert

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Actually, the X-Box is only 32-bit. The bit number doesn't really mean much anymore. It's good if it keeps going up, but it's not essential.

CameronS

Supporting Actor
That looks awesome Bert.

The new demo discs going around have some Metroid Prime videos on it that look great.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I remember reading both Metroid games were scheduled for the same day in November. November 18, according to GameSpot.

felix_suwarno

Screenwriter
OH! my mistake, nov 18 according to nintendo.com

woohohohohoo

i will be out of the country in december, i was already saddened because i thought i couldnt get metroid in december!

now lets see. what can i play before christmas? starfox, metroid, mario sunshine, resident evil...not to mentioned i was going to buy a used devil may cry...now suddenly there are too many games to play with!

paul_v

Second Unit
This game is the reason I bought a Gamecube in the first place. I am so pumped =). It's obvious the graphics will be top notch and gameplay will be fun...but I wonder if the music will be as good as Super Metroid. The title screen music in Super Metroid was really cool as well as the intro music. I hope they keep the same serious style =)

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
Jeez - how the heck are we all gonna afford this holiday season?

This is a must have,though.
Nuff' said.
Thanks for the pic!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks