What's new

Outlaw's new pre/pro, the 990. (1 Viewer)

John Menoni

Stunt Coordinator
I feel a little funny about buying things used. I have purchased almost everything for my HT on line so far but I'm afraid that the used items will be damaged in some way that I won't realize until months down the road. I always will wonder if there is some damage that is effecting the sound and I just don't realize it.

Lewis Besze

Senior HTF Member
Let's hope that is only your impression,as the 950 with my polks sounds just right on, or neutral,which is what I would preffer, not more colorations. I still haven't decided if I want this piece though,the digital MC input absense is a big loss to me, I still contemplating between this and the Elite 56TXI

Andy_A

Second Unit

ya'll have some magic ears if you're able to detect such minute sonic differences. I, for one, highly doubt I could hear the difference between a 950, 1066, and a 990 in a double blind listening test...

However, I'm sure I'd hear major differences in detail jumping up to a 1098 or Reference 30. :) (sarcasm)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks