What's new

Outlaw PCA Cables - tight squeeze? (1 Viewer)

stephen_z

Stunt Coordinator
During my search for reasonably priced audio cables, I thought I would try Outlaw's PCA cables (hard to beat at $30+shipping for 0.5m pair). Build quality and sound is fantastic, but does anyone else think that the "zero" clearance between plugs can be annoying? Are all locking interconnects this tight? Are there any other cables out there which are even close in price/performance?

Should I just shut my mouth and be glad they can provide this great cable for $30?

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
you like em? they're working? happy with the price? Just be glad then! You don't really want to debate or discuss could you have done just as good for less now, do you? Just kidding! I think! Locking features typically occupy a bit more real estate.

Mark Austin

Supporting Actor
I have never tried Outlaw cables, they might be great. Given the recent plethora of discourse over their pre amp, I would be curious as to how much effort they put into the cables they sell, to say the least. If your happy, run with it.

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
It seemed to me that the cables might be made in China. I do recall something about the website having said that they're having their wire made out there. No doubt if that's the case, it likely keeps their costs down. Did your cables come in with any kind of sticker indicating something along the lines of country of origin?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks