What's new

OUTLAW model 1050 ?? (1 Viewer)

shaun_p

Grip
Okay guys, I need help.
The outlaw model 1050 whats the low down, It's been suggested that I shall consider it for my shortlist.
Any Issues other than (120v) I should be aware of given I live in the UK? - Warranty?
Thanks..........

Kevin P

Screenwriter
You can always drop the Outlaws an email if you have specific questions about the 1050. As far as I know, there is a 230V model available for the UK, etc. that operate on that voltage. Also, the 1050 has a 2 year warranty and a 30 day money back guarantee, so if you don't like it, you can send it back. But I think you'll like it, it's a great receiver for the money.
KJP

Zacha R

Stunt Coordinator
There IS a 230V European model, as I discovered while enquiring about Australian shipping costs.

Trace Ahlers

Stunt Coordinator
I've been a happy owner for over a year now.
I suggest that you check out the reviews at audioreview.com
or click on the review link at the Outlaws website.
Trace

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
I'm pretty happy with mine...my only complaint is the video switching performance when S-Video is connected (average looking picture at best. NOTE: Outlaw has addressed the reason for this on their forum).
Also I get s slight hum from my sub when I use the S-Video switcher in the receiver.
Good luck!
Alfer
------------------
Check out my new Home Theater site and my NEW HT 6.1 Pic's at Link Removed
Join my new Yahoo "Club Enormodome" for LIVE HT and DVD chats at: Link Removed

Barry_B_B

Second Unit
Real Name
Barry
Had been planning to stick with Yamaha (5200 series) but got pretty excited reading the reviews at audioreview.com . Went to the Outlaw website and downloaded the manual. This looks like the one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks