Outlaw being sold at Onecall.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Craig Ball, Dec 3, 2001.

1. Craig Ball

Craig Ball Second Unit

Just curious as to why Outlaw products are being sold at onecall.com. Just seems odd to me.

Craig

2. KeithH

KeithH Lead Actor

I just noticed this on OneCall's web site. OneCall shows a press release dated September 13, 1999, announcing the agreement to sell Outlaw's products. OneCall has the ICBM, 750 power amp, and 1050 receiver. I see no indication that OneCall is discounting the Outlaw products, so I see no reason not to go through Outlaw direct. I guess if you live on the West Coast, you may get Outlaw products faster through OneCall then through Outlaw.

[EDIT] The last paragraph of this post was removed by the author because it was in gross error. :b

3. Craig Ball

Craig Ball Second Unit

Thanks Keith [​IMG]
    Craig

4. Chip E

Chip E Screenwriter

Keith,

Onecall's return policy isn't that good. You cannot return anything too Onecall unless it is defective. This is why i won't buy from them. You buy it, your stuck with it.

- Chip

5. KeithH

KeithH Lead Actor

Geez, Chip, what was I thinking? Duh! I've ordered from OneCall enough times and spent enough time on this site to know that you can't return items if you don't like them. What a blunder on my part. :b I only order from OneCall when I have thoroughly researched a product and am sure I will like it. As a result, I ordered a Sony DVP-C670D DVD changer, Harman/Kardon CDR 30 CD recorder, and the 'C555ES from OneCall at heavy discounts and have been very happy with them.

I'll retract the last paragraph in my previous post.

6. Russell _T

Russell _T Supporting Actor

7. John Morris

John Morris Guest

The only advantage that I see in buying Outlaw from Onecall is to take advantage of their special no/no financing.

8. KeithH

KeithH Lead Actor

John, yep, that 12-month no-no financing is a great deal, eh? [​IMG] I don't imagine OneCall offers it all the time, however.
    I just checked av123.com, and they have some nice stuff. That Perpetual Technologies P-3A upsampling DAC for $799 delivered is awfully tempting.