Outlaw 950 Zone 2 Unusable for Multi-Room /Outlaw Cust Serv Not all Cracked Up to Be

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Cliffk, May 9, 2002.

1. Cliffk

Cliffk Agent

Sorry to be negative about what I'm sure will be a great product for many on this forum. However, for those who want to use this unit to operate a second room and actually control the source/volume from the second room, then this is not the pre/pro for you. I've posted on this subject here and at the Outlaw Saloon.
    First, the substantive issues of Zone 2:
    I sent Outlaw an e-mail via their web submission form with the following questions:

2. Cliffk

Cliffk Agent

In the interest of fairness to Outlaw cust. serv., Scott has quickly responded to an identical thread in the Outlaw Saloon stating that he did not receive my last e-mail. He indicated that he would research the issue and let me know something.

However, as I told him over there, I'm not optimistic about there being a solution given his previous response and the description of the zone 2 operation in the Outlaw manual.

-Cliff

3. Steve K.H.

Steve K.H. Supporting Actor

Keep bumping this one til the goods arrive... it's interesting (to me anyway)

4. MatthewJ S

MatthewJ S Supporting Actor

Can't send cd titles to my elan pad, can't run whole house 2nd source audio, cant output same music dvd (w/video) to bedroom HT, can't respond properly to touchpads(?)....

what about Rotel's zone 2 out?