What's new

Outlaw 950, Denon AVR-3803 or HK 7200 (1 Viewer)

Bill Polley

Second Unit
The Outlaw is not very well liked by the members of this forum. I, however, LOVE mine. It has the features I will use, plus a great crossover, great customer service, and a great warranty. Oh, by the way...it sounds fantastic in my system with Parasound amps, an SVS sub, and the Axiom Epic 80 speaker system.

Bill Polley

Second Unit
yup. I said that I love mine, and have stated in the past that I will keep it for many, many years. However, here at the HTF, support of the 950 many times results in flame wars from people who have read that brand X has more features or sounds better, etc. The fact is that if someone wishing to hear about Outlaw products wants to know what actual OWNERS think of the equipment, they will get a good idea. The Outlaw forums discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly about the products. The thing is...the owners themselves are talking about likes and dislikes, unlike many bashers here. (here come the flames!)

Peter Loan

Second Unit
I love my Outlaw 950. I don't see myself parting with it for quite a while.

Billy, it would help to know what components you have, or will have when all your upgrading is done.

Steve Lumbert

Stunt Coordinator
I'm extremely happy with my 950. For the money, nothing can touch it (IMHO). The only gripe I would have is the rather utilitarian look of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks