What's new

Outdoor speakers (1 Viewer)

kyleGR

Grip
I was trying to find an older thread on outdoor speakers, but could not find anything. Anyone have any opinions on the subject. Just trying to fill a small enclosed patio with some good sound -- gotta listen to some music in the hot tub. Would prefer not to go with bose.

thanks

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
Kyle,
Lots of choices depending on your budget range.

Russound makes a great outdoor speaker as does alot of other manufacturers. The russounds had 5 yr warranties and were totally enclosed so weather wasn't an issue.

Klipsch might be good too as they will be a bit easier to drive for your amp.

Jeff O.

Stunt Coordinator
Kyle,
I have a pair of Boston Acoustics that sound really good. I was surprised at how good, actually. I think they were about $400/pair. You should check them out.
Jeff

John Gido

Second Unit
I have used a pair of Polk Audio Atrium45s for 2 years now without any problems. I believe you could get these for under $200 for the pair.

Jon_Welker

Second Unit
Another one for your list to check out are NHT Outdoor Ones. I believe they go down to about 55Hz and sound nice and clean. MSRP is $400/pr. Yeah, I can piss off the neighbors a few blocks away with them. I drive them off my Elite 45TX's 2nd zone. Best thing is though, they don't have to be played loud to sound good.

Ricky c

Stunt Coordinator
Boston accoustic "voyager".I've had mine for about 3yrs out in the elements and they are still going strong and sound great.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks