What's new

Outdoor projector audio question (1 Viewer)

msull84

Auditioning
Real Name
mike sullivan
Hi guys,
Looking to set up an outdoor screen for movies and TV. I have the OS 144 screen from Camp Chef but looking for a HD projector and concerned about audio. The connection from the DVD or cable box will be HDMI into the projector of my choice but will there be an audio delay if I run analog audio from the source device (DVD or cable box) to an amp with a L & R speaker set up?What if I get a projector that has an audio output option? Will that solve any delay issues?

Robert_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
will there be an audio delay if I run analog audio from the source device (DVD or cable box) to an amp with a L & R speaker set up?
That's how we all have our systems set up except we use a digital signal for our audio. Some use HDMI. I'm still running behind and use optical audio except for my Roku. I use analog audio (stereo only).

msull84

Auditioning
Real Name
mike sullivan
Thanks...I plan on using analog audio from the source device to an old receiver.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks