What's new

Out of Time is Solid (1 Viewer)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I have'nt seen a review of this film here on the HTF and not much discussion either. But I guess it's appropriate as this film got no notice at the Box office either. However you owe yourself at least a rental because it's a solid little film.

Denzel Washington gives one of his best performances I feel since Crimson Tide. And I love these film where the main character has to stay one step ahead as his entire world is falling apart around him. In addition To Washington another overlooked performance is in this Film, that of Co-star John Billingsley a.k.a Dr. Phlox of Enterprise fame. Billingsley has always been a good character actor on TV showing up in various series like NYPD Blue until He got the steady gig on Enterprise. It's easy to see why he's one of the bright spots on that series becasue he shines here and really steals alot of the scenes from Washington, well at least he holds his own.

If you have'nt given it a spin try out this film I think you'll like it.

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
I got this movie just last night and absolutely loved it. It's one of those films I literally couldn't take my eyes off of. How this got no attention in the box office is beyond me, because this is one of the best films I've seen in quite some time.

Keir H

Second Unit
Same here but I happened to catch it at the theater to give it a shot and boy am i glad I did. Any movie that has me excited about the dvd while in the theater release is a good one in my book. Very underrated. That Eva Mendez...:emoji_thumbsup: :D

Went to catch the sale at Wal Mart, all sold out, in three superstores! I wonder why it got little run in the theater. Has it all, drama, suspense, action, and suprisingly, some humor touches and a little romance for the ladies out there..don't rent it, buy it!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks