What's new

Out of the park baseball (1 Viewer)

MikeFR

Supporting Actor
For anyone who likes baseball games, especially the general manager side of things I highly recommend Out of the park baseball 5.

This game is a lot of fun. The new manager mode where you sign with a team to be their gm & manager is great.

Check it out www.ootp5.com

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
Glad to see some other people in here playing this one. :)

I've been a fan of the series since OOTP2, it's a great game if you love statistic based sports stuff.

Glen

Peter Loan

Second Unit
Wow, I was just thinking about this game but couldn't remember the name of it. I'm the type of person who sims all of the games in a season just to get to the GM type stuff. How is the online play?

RudyN

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rudy Nunez
Is there a demo release yet? The last games I played like this were the Microleague series(2,4,6, had all the bonus disks) and would like to test it before I buy.

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
I'm guessing we'll see a demo for the game in the next few weeks. I think that was the timeframe last year.

One of the best things about the game is the patching. We're just under a week from the release and we have a new patch for some issues that have come up. Markus, the developer of the game, pretty much works non stop on this. It's great to see that kind of dedication to his product.

Glen

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
Here's .400 software's OOTP league site.

http://www.ootpleagues.com/

I can only recommend the league I'm currently in, I was in 3 at one time. :)

Take a look through the leagues, each one will have different rules, plus there might only be a few using OOTP5 at the moment.

My league is just in the process of finishing the playoffs, and after that we're going to convert over to OOTP5.

I wouldn't mind doing an HTF league, but I don't think we could get 30 people to get the game for it.

Glen

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
If we could get enough people together for it. I wouldn't mind trying to be a commish.

The trick would be finding 30 people with the game in here, considering the amount of traffic this thread is receiving.

Glen

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
Got me. I've been trying to convince friends to play games like this forever. It would be even trickier to get complete strangers to get into it.

Glen

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks